Big Game Information /
Crossbow Survey ID
2013 Fall Hunting Atlas
Wild About Kansas
Public Land Newsletter Requests
Public Wildlife Areas
Sunrise - Sunset Table
Deer Check In
Upland Bird Forecast
Complete deer hunting information.
1. What deer permits are available, and how much are permit fees?
2. When are deer seasons?
3. Which permits must be applied for in the online draw?
4. When were application deadlines?
5. How many permits that allow the harvest of an antlered deer may a hunter receive?
6. How many nonresident permits are authorized in Kansas for the 2013 deer season?
7. What do I need to know about Kansas antlerless deer permits?
8. How many deer permits can a resident receive?
9. How many deer permits can a nonresident receive?
10. Who may hunt in Deer Management Unit (DMU) 19?
11. What is the definition of a landowner or tenant?
12. Can my nonresident family members obtain Hunt-Own-Land permits?
13. Do resident archery hunters have to designate hunting units?
14. Do nonresident hunters have to designate hunting units?
15. What is a Mule Deer Stamp?
16. Will my nonresident preference point count for the Mule Deer Stamp draw?
17. How will my resident deer permit differ from the past?
18. Archery season runs concurrently with muzzleloader, pre-rut whitetail antlerless and firearm seasons. Must archers wear blaze orange during these firearm seasons?
19. What are the rules for the extended firearm seasons?