Type: Primitive Cabin
The Facility is ADA Compliant
The Cottonwood Cabin is a primitive cabin that include heating, air-conditioning, refrigerator/freezer, and a microwave. The cabin sleeps at least eight. Mattresses are provided, but you will need to bring your own bedding. During the peak season of mid April through mid October, shower and restroom facilities are close by, and a water hydrant is available at each cabin. During the off season, a vault toilet facility is within walking distance, but no water is available. No pets are allowed in the cabin and smoking is prohibited.
Special Cabin Rules
- Consumption and/or possession of alcoholic liquor are prohibited. Cereal malt beverages with not more than 3.2% alcohol by weight are allowed, but no kegs.
- No smoking inside the cabin.
- The cleaning/field dressing of fish or game is not permitted in the cabin.
- Quiet hours are from 11p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Other camping units (campers and/or tents) are allowed in the area surrounding the cabin with the permission of the cabin renter. However, hooking up to the cabin’s electrical outlets is prohibited, and camping permits are required.
- The cabin, refrigerator, and microwave must be cleaned prior to departure and the trash removed from the cabin.
- Renter is responsible for cleanliness, and/or damages to the cabin upon check-out. Cleaning costs and/or damages will be charged to the credit card or PayPal account used to pay for the rental.
- Check Out time: 12:00 PM
- Pets are not allowed inside the cabins, and must be kept outside on a chain, leash not longer than 10’ or kennel.
- All State, as well as, Park and Public Lands regulations apply during the use of the cabin.
- Fires in provided fire rings only.
Built in 2005